How do I Join Lambtonklip Community Police Forum (LKCPF)
CPF is not only about patrolling
There is a misconception that joining the Community Policing Forum (CPF) means you will be expected to patrol streets late at night.
CPF is more than just people who patrol the streets so it will not be expected of you to be involved with the CPF on an operational level once joining, although it would be an advantage if you could.
You could opt to assist victims of crime, assist with fund-raising and promote the organisation, or join many of its other portfolios.
“It is about you sitting at your window and looking out there, where you have a bird’s eye view of what is going on out there,” being proactive in making a dent in crime that invested our living space.
To make a difference in our Community
To ensure our Community feels safe and secure through excellence in Community Policing
CODE OF HONOR
Your mission is sacred. It is carried out until the end, in respect of the law.
Manus Multa Cor Unum – Many Hands One Heart
Firstly what does “Becoming a Member” entail?
- You will become a part of a well structured & organised group of crime concerned residents.
- You will be part of a radio network linking residents with patrollers and other members.
- You will be on a crime alert group (Whatsapp) keeping you updated on all crime in the area.
- You can join a private/closed FaceBook page if you so wish where information is shared.
How do I join?
- Download an application form (Link to application Form)
- Complete the form, Copy of your ID and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase a radio (Price fluctuate according to Rand/Dollar)
- Administrator will make contact with further information